Treats from Coorg
5gm turmeric powder
80gm chilli powder
15gm green chillies
15gm coriander leaves
15gm jeera seeds (cumin)
3gm methi (fenugreek)
(Local souring agent)
• Cut the pork into cubes.
• Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and
salt to the pork and marinate for an hour.
• Roast all the spices till they turn brown.
Grind it into coarse powder.
• Sauté the pork and add crushed onion,
garlic, ginger and green chillies. Add a
little water and cook for one hour.
• Add the ground spices and kachampuli
and simmer for two minutes.
• Finish it with some more kachampuli
and garnish with juliennes of ginger and