Hi I have red/studio membership no- 2451812
recently i stayed at snowpeak, Manali property. I would like to rate the property on following points
1) Location- It is situated away from busy mall road on 2 kms on Naggar road over a hill. It provides peaceful & excellen valley view stay.
2) rooms- spacious & well decorated. excellent views from gallery, brightly lit up but lack certain provisions like hair dryer, LCD TV (CRT TV available). Also only 1BHK rooms have kitchenette
3) Service- Excellent & warmful.
4) Food- excellent but lacks the variety offered by other Club Mahindra properties like coorg, Thekkedy, Goa in terms of no. of items. I missed the ice creams, cheese cakes & variety of desserts offered by coorg property.
At 850 per head for dinner+ breakfast combo is a bit expensive but must try at least once. You have option to eat in Mall road restaurent which offer butter chicken at 300 a plate or cheaper dhabas with worst food. I tried at some hotels but only good food was offered near Club house by Jannat Dhaba.
5) Facilities- A spa, Gym, Funzone, Free wi-fi, video games, Garden, Play ground offer enough opportunity for every age group
overall experience was very good & definitely like to visit in snow fall
Only complaint is about quality of driver accommodation. My driver found his tavera seat more comfortable than bed even after paying charges. Shameful for club mahindra
Also expansion of property may be planned with local Himachal dance, cultuaral program planned on sunday & wed to provide local touch
Sandesh Chiplunkar# holibrities2014-11-21