Planning a family vacation? A scenic place with ideal weather must be at the top of your checklist. If it’s monsoon-friendly as well, that’s the proverbial cherry on top. In India, the monsoon is a time when the natural beauty of a place leaves you spellbound.
If this is your idea of a family vacation, let’s dive straight into some exciting destination options that welcome you to south India.
1. Coorg – The ‘Scotland of the South’ as it is popularly known, is an enchanting destination. Its several waterfalls, lush greenery, coffee plantations, and perfect weather all conspire to make it an ideal getaway during the rains. Imagining how beautiful it will look in the rains? Wonder no more. With a Club Mahindra membership, you are sure to tick every box in your family holiday list when you stay at a Club Mahindra Resort in Madikeri or Virajpet.
2. Kodaikanal – Rolling green pastures covered with an ethereal mist is a sight to behold. With natural beauty in abundance, it’s no wonder that Kodaikanal is called the ‘princess of hill stations’. It’s the perfect choice for a family vacation. The Club Mahindra Resort in Kodaikanal will only add to your happiness. Make sure you check out the Club Mahindra reviews by delighted members who have stayed at the property.
3. Munnar – Munnar conjures up a dreamy picture of blue skies and endless greenery, with the aroma of tea hanging in the air. Imagine how gorgeous it would look during the rains! The landscape with small trek-friendly hillocks, serene lakes, cascading waterfalls, and vast tea plantations will leave you mesmerised. And when you choose to stay at the Club Mahindra Munnar resort in Kerala, rated highly among the many resorts in Munnar, you’re assured of a memorable family vacation.
4. Wayanad – Cosily perched atop the Western Ghats in northern Kerala, the uninterrupted spice plantations, the verdant landscape, historic sites, and pristine beauty make Wayanad a go-to destination for avid travellers. The Vythiri Village Resort should be your first choice among Wayanad resorts. According to Club Mahindra reviews, the property should be perfect if you are looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay.
5. Alleppey – Enjoy listening to the drops of rain splashing into the backwaters while you’re cruising amidst mangroves and other dense foliage. An experience like this is only possible in the ‘Venice of the East’ – Alleppey. Are you looking to relax, swinging lazily in a hammock aboard a houseboat and sipping on fresh coconut water? Add wings to your imagination when you arrive at the Club Mahindra Alleppey resort, in Kerala a hot favourite among tourists.
6. Yercaud – A tranquil family holiday destination few have heard of is Yercaud in Tamil Nadu. Yeri-Kaadu in Tamil translates into ‘lake forest’, and this beautiful hill station nestles in the Shevaroy Hills of the Eastern Ghats. The Club Mahindra Yercaud resort in Tamil Nadu is famous for its pear and orange orchards and coffee and spice plantations. Prepare for the perfect family vacation by choosing to holiday in Yercaud this monsoon.
There you go! You now have some of the prettiest vacation options in south India to visit this monsoon. Which one will you choose? If you are thinking of the perfect family vacation, make it even more special by adding a Club Mahindra membership to the mix.