Club Mahindra Snowpeaks, Manali
What unique products could I buy to take back home?
• Tibetan carpets
What are some of the local festivals?
February Basant Panchami
September / October Dusshera
October / Novemb Diwali
How do I make my holiday booking?
HOLIDAY PLANNING / BOOKING
For feedback write to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
For reservations write in to mailto:email@example.com
Or call us at 39880000*
* Dial like a local call from the following cities, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Mumbai and Pune. If you are calling from any other city, please call the same number but add the STD code of the city that is closest to your's from the list given above. Our Call Centre business timings: 8.00 AM to 10.00 PM, Monday through Saturday and 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM on Sunday.
Is there a ready pre holiday check list to refer to?
PRE HOLIDAY CHECK LIST
• Your membership card
• In the best interest of your security and to prevent unauthorized use of your inventory, it is mandatory for members as well as guests to carry the holiday confirmation voucher as well as some form of photo identification. The resort will not be in a position to process check in without this documentation.
• In line with the practice followed within the hospitality industry, a refundable deposit of Rs 5000 is payable at the time of check in. This may be made either via cash or credit card.
• Any other travel related documentation
• Any specific medication
Depending upon the time of the year and the climatic conditions, and on the activities that you would like to participate in, please do carry appropriate apparel and footwear. Your holiday consultant can help you with us. • If you are about to experience a monsoon holiday, do remember to take your umbrella / raincoat along.
Do take note of your travel time from the closest point of disembarkation to the resort. If more than a couple of hours, you may • wish to carry some refreshments.
• If you like reading, there is nothing like enjoying a good book surrounded by nature.
You may wish to check on phone / internet connectivity at the resort, if this is important to you while on holiday. There is only • BSNL connectivity at the Munnar resort.
• It is also important to check that your mode of bill settlement can be processed by the resort.
If you have pets, do remember to make arrangements for them during the period of your holiday. In the best interest of all resort visitors and guests, pets are not allowed at resorts.