Karnataka is a stunning place and one of the most popular states in India for tourism. It is particularly the weather in Karnataka, during monsoon and winter, that makes it so welcoming. However, if you are planning to visit its hill stations such as Coorg or Chikmagalur, you want to make sure you have packed well, with all the necessities when travelling with your baby. Here is our packing list of essentials to make sure you have a fun and safe trip to resorts in Coorg or other popular regions.
• Baby food - If your child hasn’t started eating solids yet, carrying baby food is a must. This will also make it easier for you, whether you are out sightseeing or unwinding at the Coorg resort. You will appreciate that having baby food handy is a boon!
• Small toys - Your baby needs to be occupied. Pack small toys, especially their favourite ones. Not only will they be engaged but it can also give you some time to enjoy the stunning views from your Coorg resort, and even slip a quick nap into your day too! It’s a win-win situation!
• Milk powder - Milk powder is just a precaution and secondary option. However, it is essential to carry some along in case you are on the road for long hours. On the other hand, while your lodging in resorts, you can always request warm milk for your child.
• Baby stroller - A baby stroller is incredibly helpful to have especially if you plan to walk around a lot. It takes up a little extra space in your car but can be a blessing for you and your baby. Babies can play for some time and then nap in the stroller. This ensures that neither of you gets tired!
• Comfortable outerwear - Karnataka, especially its hill stations, tends to be cooler than other places. If you are planning to visit in the latter part of the year, consider carrying extra layers of clothing for your baby, as protection from the chilly Coorg weather.
• Baby carrier - A baby carrier is perfect because all you need to do is strap it on and carry your baby while keeping your hands free. This makes it easy to enjoy the sights and sounds while keeping your baby safe.
You can check out Club Mahindra Coorg Resort if you want something that is both, family and baby friendly. There are two resorts you can choose from – Madikeri resort or Virajpet resort, both of which are located in Coorg. To learn more about these resorts, you can even check out the Club Mahindra reviews. Special food is available upon request at these resorts and they also offer a ton of activities to keep young children and families occupied. While children can order their special food, parents can dig into the local cuisine available at the resort’s in-house restaurant. With a Club Mahindra membership, you can explore various family holiday destinations in Indian and abroad.