In honour of Club Mahindra’s 25th anniversary, we’ve put together a list of 25 magical experiences. Take a look at what makes our holidays oh-so fabulous.
Unlock the goodness of nature; have the biggest adventure; soak in culture; explore heritage; and indulge in dining!
- Himachal Pradesh delights in its trim, little Apple Orchards that bear the sweetest fruits imaginable. Head to Club Mahindra resorts in Shimla for a fairy-tale stroll amid rosy hills and valleys.
- Not too far away from Shimla is a tiny village called Tattapani, well regarded for its natural Hot Springs that are believed to have therapeutic properties. Take a dip in the healing pool…
- Munnar is home to some of the most elevated tea plantations in the world! What better place to observe the art of tea cultivation than within the gorgeous, green highlands?
- Did you know, the beautiful Snow Leopard camouflages itself against the rocky slopes of mountainous regions? You can spot this solitary cat at Himalayan Zoological Park in Sikkim, all thanks to Club Mahindra.
- Varca Beach, with its pearly-white sands, black lava rocks, and green forested backdrop, makes for the ideal beach day. From jet skiing to fishing, catch many thrills in the most stunning setting.
- The Jungle Safari at Club Mahindra Corbett, Uttarakhand is spectacularly thrilling in every way. Cruise in an open jeep and spot wild elephants, leopards and if you’re lucky – royal tigers!
- Voyage through golden sand dunes across the breath-taking Thar Desert. You will be transported back to an ancient time when camel caravans used to be laden with spices, herbs, and jewels!
- Pitch a tent. Forage for wood. Watch a crackling fire come to life. Gaze at a spray of silver stars in the night sky. The Camping experience at Club Mahindra Binsar Valley, Uttarakhand is extraordinary.
- Nothing comes close to Whitewater Rafting in Karnataka. Travel to our magnificent resorts in Coorg and meander through gorges, waterfalls, rapids and dense forests!
- “I believe I can fly”. Well, you can with Club Mahindra Uttarakhand resorts. The scenic Cable Car Ride allows families to glide over mountains, valleys, meadows and tree tops. A bird’s eye view awaits.
- Dive into the whimsical world of puppets! Our royal resorts in Rajasthan woo adults and kids with a fun Puppet Making Workshop and Show.
- There’s nothing like putting your imagination and skills to good use. With Club Mahindra’s exotic Bamboo Craft Class, families can make decorative pieces to adorn their homes with.
- Handicraft Shopping is a treat for all the senses. Picture the colours, shapes and patterns. Not only does it give families a peek into local craftsmanship, but it also fills up the suitcase with soulful souvenirs.
- North, South, East or West… No matter which Club Mahindra resort you visit, be sure to witness the wonder of Tribal Night. Get to know ingenious tribes through the medium of song, dance and acrobatics.
- Club Mahindra’s Village Tours are idyllic. Traipse through quaint little villages in Himachal Pradesh or Uttarakhand, for a glimpse into small-town life and all its charms.
- The churches of Goa are world famous; some of them even making it to the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. Explore grand cathedrals and exquisite grottos, gifts left behind by the Portuguese rulers.
- Be it a 500-year-old Ayurveda Museum in Thekkady, a Wildlife Conservation Museum in Corbett, or a Crystal Museum in Udaipur, Club Mahindra lets you uncover historic treasures!
- From legendary storytelling to a brilliant light and sound show, Kumbhalgarh Fort is a time machine that takes you back centuries. History meets mythology…
- Karnataka and Rajasthan wear its crown jewels with pride. For those who wish to tour real life Palaces, Club Mahindra takes you on the grandest time of your life.
- Have you ever explored ancient Monasteries so tranquil that you never want to leave? Club Mahindra resorts in Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand unveil spiritual abodes in the clouds.
- There is joy in dining outdoors. Escape to the lush green environs of Club Mahindra Corbett and lose yourself to the gentle whooshing of the Kosi River. Enjoy succulent kebabs, courtesy of Barbeque Bay.
- Tree House Dining at Club Mahindra Munnar is enchanting. Tucked away in between branches is your dining venue, where sumptuous seafood platters await, and fluffy clouds come say hello!
- Dine in a rustic Houseboat, as you glide along the gleaming backwaters of “God’s Own County”. Our master chefs in Kerala will treat you to a wholesome meal comprising of soft Appams and delectable Karimeen fish.
- When in Puducherry, unwind to a Candlelight Dinner by the beach. Enjoy the song of waves, the glimmer of the moon, the aroma and taste of delectable dishes.
- Raja Rani Poolside Dinner treats guests to royal dining experiences. Put on your finest garments and sit down to an elegantly prepared meal consisting of favourites like Lal Maas and Ghevar.
Which experiences resonated most with you the most?
We’d love to hear from you!
About Mahindra Holidays
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Resort Reviews and Club Mahindra Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra is the flagship brand offering Club Mahindra Membership, other brands offered by the company are – Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As of Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 61+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at https://www.clubmahindra.com/