Club Mahindra Reviews from ‘Purple Season’ Members
A Club Mahindra membership comes with five years of family holidays, filled with countless magical memories and unlimited fun to cherish for a lifetime. There are four types of Club Mahindra memberships based on travellers’ most common requirements.
Let’s take a closer look at the different memberships:
• Purple: A Purple season membership gives you the privilege of holidaying anywhere, anytime, regardless of whether you are looking to travel during peak or off-peak season.
• Red: This allows you to enjoy your holidays all through the year, except during extreme peak season – such as a Christmas Eve in Mumbai, for instance.
• White: This is for those who wish to spend time with their families when resorts are less crowded, i.e., during the non-peak seasons. It allows you to go on vacation anytime except during festivals, national holidays, and school/college break.
• Blue: This suits those who wish for a more laidback, leisurely stay during non-peak periods and off-season at holiday destinations. It is ideal for travellers looking to avoid the peak season crowd.
Club Mahindra’s Purple membership is ideal for those who wish to go on vacation at any time of the year. With this, you can book rooms even during festivals or on national holidays. Signing up for a Purple membership means you can make beautiful memories with your loved ones on special days like New Year’s.
• Our Dubai getaway was a time to cherish. The place is beautiful and is a completely different world created in the desert. It’s just amazing. What added up to an amazing stay was the Club Mahindra resort! The Club Mahindra Purple membership helped us plan the trip in no time. –Archana Randive
• We, a family of five, stayed at Arabian Dreams, Dubai, from 19th to 22nd March. This trip was possible even during the winter vacation with a Purple Club Mahindra membership I signed up for. The location of the resort is good. The reception and housekeeping facilities are excellent. The apartments are spacious, cosy, and clean; and the kitchen is well-equipped. –Shashank Oka
• We had an awesome time at Ashtamudi, Kerala, with an amazing speedboat ride. Our stay was made more pleasurable with Club Mahindra’s Purple membership, as getting a room during summer vacations is very difficult. Also, we enjoyed an elaborate variety of food and received excellent service from the staff. My daughter enjoyed herself at the activity centre. It was superb. –Vitrag
There are other clear benefits of having a Club Mahindra membership, such as:
• Well-appointed rooms with state-of-the-art amenities that offer you memorable in-resort experiences with your family at various destinations across the world.
• With the feature of pre-booking your holidays, you can save money and never have to deal with fluctuating hotel prices.
• Club Mahindra offers you the choice of accommodation as per your family size. You get every option from a studio to a 2-bedroom apartment.
• For the upcoming holiday seasons, you can choose from over 50 top-notch destinations in India as well as abroad.
• The membership gives you the chance to go on a seven-day holiday for 25 years.
• If somehow you are unable to utilise the seven days, the membership provides you with the flexibility to carry forward the balance days to the next year. You can even borrow some days from the subsequent year if you want an extended holiday.
Say goodbye to holiday accommodation hassles. Club Mahindra, India's holiday expert for over the past two decades, has you covered!