One of the most loved hill stations in Karnataka, Coorg attracts many vacationers across the country every year. The Coorg weather makes it a perfect place to holiday in irrespective of the season. This gorgeous destination has something to offer for individuals of every age group making it an ideal spot for a family vacation.
The list of places to visit in Coorg is just as long as the list of things to do in Coorg. This write-up is an overview of the various family activities here and the best time to indulge in them.
1. River Rafting in Cauvery: Relieve your worries and set yourself free as you try river rafting with your family. Rafting gives you an opportunity to take in the natural beauty of the region closely and enjoy the serenity.
2. Soft Rope Activities: Walking across hanging soft rope bridges and crossing soft rope structures in the campsite will be a lot of fun. Several Coorg resorts offer this activity and so do the Club Mahindra resorts in Madikeri and Virajpet.
3. Indoor Activities and Games: If you aren’t much into outdoor activity, the Club Mahindra resorts offer a variety of things to do within the resort. The #HappyHub activity centers at the resorts organize many art & craft workshops regularly and has plenty of board games for the entire family to indulge in.
4. Coffee Plantation Walks: You could also choose to walk through the coffee plantations within the resort in Virajpet where you learn about the coffee cultivation and processing.
5. Trekking: Trekking is a very popular activity in Coorg and it is something the resorts can help you with if you are an enthusiast. The hills here provide for some splendid trekking opportunities with your family in nature’s lap and capture the region’s beauty.
What more does a Club Mahindra Membership offer?
Besides these fun holiday activities in resort, Club Mahindra offers you a comfortable stay in the spacious rooms equipped with all the essential amenities. Enjoy the mouth-watering local cuisines at the restaurants of the resorts. You can always find more information on the Club Mahindra reviews that will give you many more reasons why Club Mahindra membership is a great investment in family holidays.