1. What does your ideal Saturday night look like?
• I mostly head to a bar/club or a new place that is trending with my friends.
• A beautiful weekend trek! Being around nature is the best way to unwind.
• A walk on the beach and a cup of coffee.
• Just being at home!
2. How often do you go out to a new place or for a movie, in a week?
• More than 4 times.
• Just on the weekends.
• Very rarely- maybe once.
• Mostly never- my residential area has everything I need!
3. How much of your travel revolves around nature?
• None. I would rather do a European city.
• All. Nature is very essential!
• Not a lot. But I do love the beach and water sports.
• I don’t travel a lot.
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how irritated are you with issues like traffic, population, noise?
• 3. Not a lot. There rarely is an option.
• 10. Very much.
• 7. Quite a lot.
• 5. Which is why all amenities should be near the house.
5. Which is your favourite place for a vacation?
• New York.
• The English County.
• A nice hotel with a spa would be enough!
6. What places would you require near your home?
• A nice bar/café or a restaurant.
• A garden or a park with lush greenery.
• A view of the ocean.
• A swimming pool and a gymnasium.
7. How much importance do you give to current fashion trend?
• A lot. I dress impeccably well for every occasion.
• I do a lot of street style and casual wear.
• Not much. I would wear shorts and a t-shirt all my life, given a choice.
• Not at all.
8. What matters the most in your apartment?
• The neighbourhood.
• A non-claustrophobic environment with lots of trees around.
• The view.
• Availability of amenities nearby.
9. How much do you love animals?
• Not at all, I am scared of most.
• Immensely. Love the wild life.
• An average amount, but I don’t love them.
• Just cats and dogs. The pet animals.
10. What kind of a life do you dream to have?
• Exciting and glamourous.
• Quiet and blissful.
• Peaceful with a good dose of solidarity.
• A conventional life surrounded by friends and family.
Check how you have answered and see which has the maximum votes. Accordingly, take your pick.
MAXIMUM As: THE BUZZING CITY! Club Mahindra Jaipur Resort
You are the life of the party. You despise anything that is unprofessional, inefficient and slow. You love the pace of a fast city, the places it offers and the lifestyle you can have. Any city in the world can be your home! Taking a trip to Club Mahindra Jaipur resort is the perfect way to enjoy a vacation exactly the way you would want it.
Located amidst this beautiful landscape is Mansingh Towers, a Club Mahindra Affiliated resort in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Be enthralled by the royal extravagance as you step foot in this royal haven. With easy access to the Jaipur airport, railway station and heritage sites, this resort in Jaipur has emerged as one the best city hotels in Jaipur. It offers its guests the finest accommodation, dining options and extensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. Mansingh Towers is one of the best resorts in Jaipur and it leaves no stone unturned to ensure that its guests have a truly royal getaway. You can go through Club Mahindra reviews to know more about these properties.
MAXIMUM Bs: THE COUNTRYSIDE! Club Mahindra Coorg
You are a person who is very peaceful and desires a calm, quiet life with lesser disturbances and a good dose of nature surrounding you. All the small towns in South India and the peaceful environment and people are a few places that could easily be your favourite.
The Coorg resort is the perfect way for you to take a vacation. Madikeri is a hill station and the vibrant capital of Coorg. Nestling in the Western Ghats, the district is one of the most beautiful ones in the state. It is verdant and filled with nature’s splendour that spans innumerable shades of green. Driving in, the plains gradually give way to mountain ranges and as the road begins to curve upwards, the wide vistas of mountains transport visitors to another world. Surrounding these vistas are valleys, sholas, paddy fields, grasslands, orange orchards, and coffee, pepper and cardamom plantations.
MAXIMUM Cs: THE BEACHSIDE! Club Mahindra Goa Resorts
You are a total beach bum and you absolutely love the ocean! The smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves is a view you would die for. Any city or town with a home facing the ocean is the perfect abode! For a vacation, all you have to do is head to one of the resorts Goa and your trip is made! There are 3 resorts in Goa namely Varca beach resort, Acacia Palms resort and Emerald Palms resort in Goa and an upcoming new resort that should be on your cards!
MAXIMUM Ds: GATED COMMUNITY! Club Mahindra Tungi Lonavala
You are a community living kind of a person. You love the thought of having all your neighbours and family close by and especially a good supply of all necessities right around the corner.
While you are someone who truly loves taking a vacation, the thought of completely going away and detaching yourself is also daunting to you. In such a case, the Tungi resort is the best way to head out for a quick and short trip. Located amidst Lonavala and not very far from the two major cities, this is a trip that can be managed even on a weekend.