You Can Now Visit These Indian States Without A Negative RT-PCR Report
With the decline in the covid-19 reported cases, many Indian states have eased the lockdown and other curbs. Several states are allowing intrastate and interstate travel with specific travel restrictions and guidelines.
For intrastate travel, passengers do not require an RT-PCR test report, but if they are planning to travel outside their state, they might need to show a negative RT-PCR test report before entering the state borders. However, according to the specified travel guidelines, some Indian states don’t require a negative report for travelling.
Let’s find out which Indian states do not require travellers to bring a negative RT-PCR test report.
The RT-PCR test is a laboratory technique that is considered to be one of the most reliable tests for diagnosing a COVID-19 infected person. RT-PCR or reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction is used to detect viral components in respiratory specimens. If SARS-CoV-2 is detected in the RNA of a person, this means the person is infected with the coronavirus. Similarly, if the virus is not detected in the RNA sample, then the report mentions negative results.
As the Indian states have been reporting a drop in the COVID-19 cases, many states have put an ease on the travel restrictions. Some states are allowing travellers only with vaccination and covid negative reports. States that are allowing interstate travel without a negative RT-PCR test report are as follows:
With the decline in travel restrictions, tourists from places like Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana don’t need to provide a negative report at the check-in points.
Delhi travel guidelines and rules include:
* At the time of the check-in/ check-out from airports, railway stations, and bus stops, random samples will be collected for screening purposes. If found positive, it will be mandatory to quarantine yourself for ten days at the place of stay or any nearest quarantine institution.
* Tourists with no symptoms will be permitted to check out and it is advisable to monitor health for the next fourteen days.
* For relaxation from the quarantine periods, one needs to submit a negative report.
* It is mandatory to register yourself on the Aarogya Setu application with a contactable number.
The 38 districts of the state are divided into three categories after the ease of the lockdown. For category one, (Coimbatore, Nilgris, Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, etc) and two (Tiruvannamalai, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirapalli, Villupuram, Vellore, Virudhunagar, etc) there are restrictions upon the inter and intrastate travels. Whereas, tourists who want to travel to districts of category three, including Chennai, Kancheepuram, Chengalpet and Tiruvallur can travel with ease.
Tamil Nadu travel guidelines and rules:
* Passengers who wish to travel to airports or railway stations can do so without any e-pass or restrictions.
* If you are planning to travel to the districts that belong to one and two categories, it is advisable to carry a negative report that is not older than 72 hours before departure.
The state has put an ease on their travel guidelines for tourists who are travelling through various modes of transportations like flights, buses, trains, etc.
Haryana travel guidelines and rules:
* Before entering the state, a traveller needs to provide a valid status of his or her health through a self declaration certificate or Aarogya Setu portal.
* For interstate travellers, it is not mandatory to quarantine (home and institutional) themselves.
* It is mandatory for all travellers to register themselves on the Aarogya Setu application.
Tourists travelling from states other than Maharashtra, Punjab and Kerala do not have to present a negative covid report before entering the state.
Karnataka travel guidelines and rules:
* It is mandatory for all travellers to enrol themselves on the Seva Sindhu Portal.
* At the time of entering the state, there will be a mandatory screening test at all the airports, railway stations and bus stops. If found positive, the traveller will be shifted to the nearest covid hospital or institution.
* Travellers from Maharashtra and Kerala need to show their negative RT-PCR report from the test conducted within 72 hrs.
If someone is travelling from a state other than Maharashtra for business purposes, then he/ she needs to provide the authorities with a return ticket which should not exceed more than seven days from the date of arrival.
After the ease in the lockdown, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has reopened various tourist destinations in the region.
Andhra Pradesh travel guidelines and rules:
* All the travellers need to register themselves on the Spandana portal before arriving at the destination.
* Home Quarantine for fourteen days is mandatory for passengers with no symptoms.
The Himachal Pradesh government has announced that with the decline in the COVID-19 cases, travellers don’t require a negative report to travel to the state. However, strict guidelines have been provided to all hotel authorities to follow covid protocols.
Himachal Pradesh travel guidelines and rules:
* Passengers travelling to the state need to register themselves on the Aarogya Setu portal.
For safety, it is mandatory to maintain social distancing and wear protective gear while travelling.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Resort Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra Membership Fees gives you an opportunity to explore your holidays across the world, the other brands offered by the company are – Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As on Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 100+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at www.clubmahindra.com