Shared by Janki on 21 January 2022
Club Mahindra has an affiliated property at Kensville which is situated at an idyllic location around 40 km from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It spread over 900 acres of lush greenery land having magnificent trees and pristine water bodies. Kensville is where you get to experience nature at its resplendent best. It tantalizes, mesmerizes, and envelopes you.
Kensville is the place where every golf aficionado's dream comes true. Kensville has an 18 Hole Golf Course. It is away from the noise, the crowds and the pollution yet not totally cut off from civilization. No man-made structure can compare to the pristine beauty of what God created but at Kensville they have meticulously nurtured nature so that it blossoms to its full potential. Nature, with its breath-taking sceneries, vibrant colours and clever architecture makes Kensville the most stunning venue for your vacation. At Kensville you will find incredible panoramic views, expansive landscapes, water bodies, and lush green grass speckled with wildflowers running in circles around the lotus ponds.
There are many activities you can do it over here in the Resort.
1) Golf experts are always at hand to play with you and guide you at the picturesque 18 holes.
2) Dive into the swimming pool to wash your stress away
3) Bring alive the singer in you at karaoke night.
4) Engage with your family and friends through basketball and volleyball.
5) Go on an organic farm tour, hand-pick fresh vegetables, and request the chefs to work their magic on it for your culinary delight.
6) Play Badminton, Tabel Tennis, etc at Club House \
7) The well-equipped Gymnasium Regarding food in the resort; make my words it is amazing. You have the option of having your food under the gaze of a million twinkling stars in an open area or in the comfort of the air-conditioned restaurant. The pasta or paneer, ravioli or Rajasthani, delectable regional favourites, or classic continental, travel the world of cuisines at their multi-cuisine restaurant. With an array of colourful dishes bursting with flavours, created with a daring combination of authentic and exotic ingredients; the passionate chefs are always ready for Club Mahendra members.
There are many surrounding places you can visit keeping your base over here.
1) Nal Sarovar The beautiful bird sanctuary with a very big lake where you can enjoy boating and in winter you can see more than 200 species of migrant birds.
2) Ganeshpura The Ganeshpura mandir situated at Koth village is also known as Ganpatipure. The temple has a beautiful architecture and idol of Dev Ganesh.
3) Lothal Lothal was one of the southernmost cities of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization. Lothal was excavated from 13 February 1955 to 19 May 1960 by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). The Lothal site was nominated, in April 2014, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its application is pending on the tentative list of UNESCO.
There are many more places to be visited in and around Ahmedabad keeping your base at Kensville. In short, you can plan 3 to 4 nights plan of this Resort, and believe me it is one of the best affiliated properties of Club Mahindra where you can pamper yourself like a king in the Jungle playing Golf and enjoying your family time.
You just earned