What does the Club Mahindra membership offer?
A Club Mahindra membership is your investment in 25 years of memorable family holidays.
Key features of the Club Mahindra membership:
- With a Club Mahindra membership, you get to holiday 7 days every year for 25 years
- You have an access to a wide network of destinations across the world. Choose from
- - 61+ amazing Club Mahindra resorts across India and abroad
- - 32 Holiday Club Oy resorts in Finland, Sweden and Spain
- - 4300+ RCI affiliated resorts across the globe
- Your membership gives you flexibility to break 7 days annual holidays in smaller getaways. You can carry forward balance days next year or borrow from next year incase you are looking at a longer holiday
- It offers you choice of accommodation basis the family size – from studio to a 2 bedroom apartment
- Enjoy excellent rooms, amenities and signature in-resort holiday experiences with your family at every destination. Because your holidays are pre-booked, you save money and are protected from fluctuating hotel prices
Know more about Club Mahindra reviews from our happy members of Club Mahindra.
Find out more benefits of investing in a Club Mahindra membership for magical family holidays.
Club Mahindra Binsar Valley, Uttarakhand, a perfect resort for complete peace and rejuvenation.
- Lalit Kumar Morodia
Club Mahindra holiday membership plans
At Club Mahindra, every season is holiday season, all through the year. To help you understand how Club Mahindra membership works, we have designed a season calendar for you to match with your holiday pattern. So, whatever be your favorite time to holiday, we have got exactly what you need.
Whatever be your favourite time to holiday, we have got exactly what you need. So we have divided the year into colour-coded seasons which you can match with your holiday pattern.
|When do you prefer to holiday?||Purple||Red||White||Blue|
|When the resorts are not packed|
|If you love the Monsoon season|
|During the work week|
|During Non-Peak Season|
|During School / College Vacations|
|On National Holidays|
|Any time of the year|
|On Special Days i.e. New Year’s Eve|
- Purple: The Purple season gives you the privilege of holidaying, any time of the year, during peak as well as non-peak seasons.
- Red: The Red season allows you to enjoy your holidays anytime of the year, except during super peak periods – for example a New Year’s Eve in Goa.
- White: The White season is for those who wish to holiday with us when our resorts are less crowded, during the non-peak seasons. In other words, this season allows you to enjoy your holidays anytime, except during festivals, national holidays and school/college vacations.
- Blue: The Blue season is for those who wish to avoid the peak season crowd and choose a more relaxed, leisurely holiday during non-peak periods and off-seasons at holiday destinations.
See how the season calendar looks for some of our resorts
- Two bedroom apartment can accommodate a maximum of six adults
- It comes with two separate bedrooms, living and dining area
- One-room apartment accommodates a maximum of 4 persons
- Equipped with one bedroom, living and dining area
With a Club Mahindra Membership comes 25 years of magical family holidays and countless memories to cherish for a lifetime. All you need to do is fill the lead form below, and our representative will contact you to discuss the membership plans in detail.