Offers for April
Lucky Draw Contest:
- This summer travel to scenic destinations like Dubai, Maldives, Goa, Gangtok Kerala by participating in the Lucky Draw contest.
- Win an Exclusive Signed Bat by India and Pakistan Cricket Legends
Scroll down for detail Terms and Conditions about the contest.
About Club M Rewards Program:
The Club M Rewards is an exclusive loyalty program for Club Mahindra members. As soon as a member’s referral subscribes to Club Mahindra membership, referring member gets referral points (1 point = 1 INR). Members can accumulate and spend these points on curated rewards such as international and domestic holidays, redeeming against ASF, Upgrade of membership, getting resort credit vouchers, Amazon/Tanishq, and many such e-vouchers, Club M Select, the latest Apple gadgets and many other rewards.
How Loyalty Program Works?
- All the members will begin their journey into the loyalty program with a base tier called Bronze.
- The program has 4 tiers, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum.
- Members will earn referral points on every successful referral. Earning per referral increases with every tier upgrade.
- Members will be upgraded to Silver, Gold, or Platinum Tier based on points earned in the referral year. The referral year is fixed and is same as the financial year, i.e., from 1stApril to 31stMarch.
- Each year, on the 1stof April, the member tier will be revised depending on the points earned in the previous referral year. The evaluation period will be the financial year i.e., 1stApril to 31stMarch.
- The validity of tier will be for one financial year.
- In case of a tier upgrade, the tier status will be valid for the current and following evaluation year.
- Based on tier status, members will also get additional tier exclusive privileges on every 1stof April.
- The referral points earned will be valid for 3 years from the date of allotment. Post 3 years, the referral points will expire. E.g., referral points earned on 1stJuly’22 will be valid till 30thJune’25.
Details of Loyalty Program
The loyalty program has three elements:
1. Tier status is based on referral points earned in a year.
2. Product-wise referral points earned.
3. Tier exclusive privileges at Resort.
Points Earned Per Referral Depend Upon 2 Factors:
- Current tier of the member.
- Type of product purchased by the referee.
2.Product Wise Referral Points Earned:Referral points are earned by members on every successful referral based on membership type purchased by referee.
Example 1:If referring member is in the Gold Tier and his friend buys CMH25, he will get 30,000 referral points.
Example 2:If referring member is in the Silver Tier and his friend buys Bliss, he will get 13,000 referral points.
Example 3:If referring member is in the Bronze Tier and his friend buys CMH25, he will get 16,000 referral points.
3.Tier Exclusive Privileges:Each year on the 1stof April the privileges will be unlocked, and members will be entitled to any one of the below privileges, based on the tier status as of 31stMarch of the previous year. Privileges will be offered in the form of e-vouchers redeemable at any Club Mahindra resort, subject to service availability. The validity of these vouchers will be of 1 year from the date of issue.
Note:The Exclusive Privileges cannot be exchanged or transferred
If the tier status of a member as of 31st
March 2023 is Gold, then on 1st
April’23, all the privileges mentioned against Gold Tier will be credited to the member’s account. The validity of these privileges will be of 1 year. i.e., valid till 31st
Tier Upgrade & Downgrade:
Tier upgrade can happen basis the number of points earned in the referral year and immediately once the member achieves the points threshold.
On 1stApril every year, the member will be maintained or downgraded to the respective tier depending upon the points earned by the member during the evaluation period (1stApril-31stMarch)
Example: If a member’s previous status is Gold in FY23. The tier of the member for FY’24 will be Gold. On 1stApril ’23, the Gold Tier privileges will get unlocked. In FY’24, the member will continue as Gold Tier or can be upgraded to Platinum Tier if his points cross 70K. Depending upon the points earned by the member in FY’24, the revised tier for FY’25 will be decided.
- Scenario 1:If a member does not earn any points in FY’24, he will be downgraded to Bronze Tier as of 1stApril’24. His revised tier for FY’25 will be Bronze. The tier upgrade will happen depending upon the points earned by the member in FY’25.
- Scenario 2:If a member earns 30K points in FY’24, he will be downgraded to Silver Tier as of 1stApril’24 and his Silver Tier privileges will be unlocked on the same date. His revised tier for FY’25 will be Silver. The tier upgrade will happen depending upon the points earned by the member in FY’25.
Few More Examples for Tier Upgrade and Downgrade:Tier Upgrade:Member name:Mr. SharmaMembership type:CMH25Current year:1stApril 2023 to 31stMarch 2024Tier status:BronzeTier status eligible till:31stMarch 2024 (the member will be in bronze status till he crosses the threshold of 14,000 points. On crossing 10K points member will be upgraded to silver tier)Total referrals given in referral year:One, CMH25, on 5thJune’23Total points earned in referral year:16,000Tier upgraded to:Silver (immediately on successful referral conversion)Upgraded tier validity6thJune’23 till 31stMarch’24
Member name:Mr. Sharma
Current year:1stApril 2023 to 31stMarch 2024
Tier status eligible till:31stMarch 2024 (If in a year the member does not earn any referral points, he will be downgraded to bronze tier)
Total referrals given in referral year:0
Tier downgraded to:Bronze (on 1stApril 2024)
Exclusive Benefits for Purple Season Members in Club M Rewards Loyalty Program:
- All newly acquired purple season members in FY’24 and members who have upgraded their membership to purple season in FY’24 will be assigned Silver tier of the loyalty program (valid ill 31st March 24)
- All the Purple season members who had given a successful referral in FY’23 and earned < 14,00 points in FY’23 have been assigned a Silver Tier instead of Bronze.
Note:To earn the Tier exclusive benefits, minimum 14,000 referral points needs to be earned in FY’24.
Referral points can be redeemed from a wide range of rewards. Members can redeem the referral points online by selecting the reward.
1. Gadgets & Appliances:
2. E -vouchers:
3. Curated Holiday Packages
1.Holiday in Paris-1,10,000points
2.Holiday in Switzerland-1,60,000points.
3.Holiday in London-1,70,000points.
4.Holiday in Maldives!–70,000points.
5.Holiday in Munich –1,30,000 points.
6.Holiday in Vienna–1,30,000 points.
7.Holiday in Turkey–1,35,000 points.
8.Holiday in Maldives!–1,20,000points.
9.Holiday in Mauritius!–95,000points.
10.Holiday at Club Mahindra Resorts!–45,000points.
11.Abu Dhabi Holiday–70,000points.
12.Holiday in Atlantis –125,000points.
13.Holiday in Bali–35,000points.
14.Holiday in Vietnam–99,500points.
4. Additional Offers for Members Are:
1. Splurge on resort activities! - RCPs can be converted using as low as2,000referral points in your account.
2. Redeem your referral points to pay yourannual subscription fee!
3. Redeem for eliteClub M Selectmembership for just3,540referral points
4.Redeem your referral points for Membership Upgrade
2500 Enrolment Bonus under Loyalty Program:
- Enrol into the Loyalty program and get 2500 bonus points
Terms and conditions:
- The validity of the bonus 2500 points will be for 6 months from the date of enrolment.
- To claim 2500 bonus points, member must give minimum 1 successful referral (i.e referred friend needs to purchase the Club Mahindra membership) within 6 months from the date of enrolment.
- Bonus points will get added in Loyalty Tier calculation.
- All the standard eligibility criteria with respect to redemption of referral points are applicable for this bonus points.
Terms and Conditions for using referral points
- All referral points earned till 31stMarch 2022 will have validity of 1 year only
- All referral points earned from 1stApril’22 is valid for 3 years since award/credit of points into member’s account. Points are credited within 30 days of referred person successfully joining as Club Mahindra member. Referral points will be credited to referring member only once VC is cleared, contract is not into fatal status and minimum DP payment is realised as decided by the company
- When an incoming member pays at least 30% or more than 30% of the down payment at the time of purchase of membership, the referring member will be able to redeem the earned referral points immediately. These points are called as Active points. 3 years validity of these points will also start immediately.
- When an incoming member pays less than 30% of the down payment at the time of purchase of membership, the referring member will be able to redeem the points only after 3 EMI realizations done by incoming member in a stipulated time as per the terms of the membership agreement. 3 years validity of these points will also start post 3 EMI realisations.
- The member should not have any EMI / ASF OD in his account to redeem his referral points.
- In case only ASF OD is there, member can redeem the referral points only to redeem against ASF and not on any ongoing redemption offers.
- Referring member will be able to start using the referral points only post 30 days of the credit of the points (for all DP Plans)
- If incoming member contract is cancelled within 30 days of sales login date, the Referral points will be removed and accordingly downgrade of Tier will happen
- If incoming member contract has raised cancelation request within 30 days, the referral points will be on hold for 120 Days from Cancelation request raised date. If contract is not cancelled in that period, points will be made Active.
- If the offer holiday confirmed booking is not availed by member due to any personal/ unforeseen reason, the offer will be considered utilized.
- All taxes & government levied tourism/ access fees/ gratuity is not part of the offer & need to be paid by member only
- All payments for additional services & Extra pax, as applicable need to be completed in advance before the travel else the booking will stand cancelled. Mahindra Holidays will not be responsible for any delay by external vendor or GOI in booking confirmation/ Visa/ Passport & other travel services
- All brand vouchers like Amazon, Tanishq will be dispatched/credited in 7-10 days of redemption request and same will be 45 days for white goods
- Minimum 2000 points is required to be redeemed to avail any brand & Resort Credit Points vouchers.
- Club Mahindra reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions at any point of time at its sole discretion, without serving any prior intimation to the members.
Contest related T&C:
Lucky Draw Contest Guidelines.
This summer travel to scenic destinations like Dubai, Maldives, Goa, Gangtok & Kerala by participating in the Lucky Draw contest.
Lucky Draw Contest (“Contest”) is a lucky draw organised by Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Club Mahindra’), where the participants stand a chance to win a 3 nights trip to any of the below destinations on successful referrals from 1st May to 31st May 2024. Winners will be announced by 7th of June month or at such other/ later date as may be decided by Club Mahindra at its own sole discretion.1.2 More the no of successful referrals, higher are the chances of winning.
1.2a Contest is valid only for all the members (All states except Tamil Nadu) 1.3 From a pool of participants, 5 (Five) Winner will be selected by way of a lucky draw conducted by the Club Mahindra Team.1.4The Winners will be entitled for any of the below travel destination as per the lucky draw
1.5Club Mahindra shall be entitled to reject any participant without assigning any reason.
- Dubai - 3 Nights
- Maldives - 3 Nights Goa - 3 Nights
- Gangtok - 3 Nights
- Kerala - 3 Nights
1.6Please ensure that all the information submitted by you (Participant) of references is authentic and accurate. In case we identify an entry to be inaccurate or fake, the participant will be disqualified, and their entry will not be accepted.
Cricket ExclusiveWin an Exclusively Signed Bat by India & Pakistan Cricket Legends
2. Rules of participation
- Participants stand a chance to win an exclusively signed bat by India & Pakistan Cricket legends.
- Member who gives highest no of successful referrals from 15th May to 30th June 2024 will be considered for the cricket exclusive offer
- Winner will be announced by 1st week of July or at such other/ later date as may be decided by Club Mahindra at its own sole discretion.
- If there is a tie in the no of successful referrals, then the member who has contributed to the maximum value of business will be considered.
2.1 The Contest is only for existing members of Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited.
2.2 Participation in the Contest does not guarantee a prize.
2.3 The Contest is organized and managed by Club Mahindra, and Club Mahindra has complete authority on all the proceedings of the same. The decision of Club Mahindra as regards any aspect of this Contest shall be final & binding
2.4 The Contest period is as mentioned in the promotions. The right to change it is at the sole discretion of Club Mahindra.
3.1 The results of the Contest will be declared after 31st of May, or such other/ later date as may be decided by Club Mahindra at its own sole discretion. In this regard, it is clarified that the decision of Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited/ Club Mahindra shall be final, and no contestant shall have the authority to contest the same. Such instance of contestation shall warrant disqualification.
3.1.a The rewards will be transferred/delivered within 45 days of announcement of the winners.
3.1.b The rewards/model might change depending on the availability at the time of rewards fulfilment. In such scenario an equivalent model/brand will
3.2 Prize shall be given only for valid participants. Basis for selection of Winner shall remain confidential & at the sole discretion of Club Mahindra and Club Mahindra shall be under no obligation of any kind to share the modalities with any participant and no such demand shall lie against the Company.
3.3 The Club Mahindra Member having any overdues in respect of his/ her Membership and/ or is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Membership rules shall be entitled to claim & receive Prize under the Contest only after full payment of the overdue amounts and/ or rectifying breach of the Membership Rules.
3.4 Club Mahindra shall have the right to refuse Prize to any of the participant/ Winner in case his/her previous Club Mahindra Membership was found to be rescinded for breach of any of its terms & conditions or he/ she has any overdue (EMI/ ASF) which has not been paid by the Winner despite request. Decision of Club Mahindra in this regard shall be final.
3.5 The Prize for the Winner cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred. Club Mahindra shall not be liable to give any alternate gift / prize or offer in lieu of the Contest Prize.
3.6 The Winner may be required to submit relevant documents as may be requested/ stipulated by Club Mahindra, including his/ her identity & address proof, for claiming their Prize.
3.7 The Winner shall only be entitled to receive his/ her Prize only post verification of the credentials (as mentioned above).
3.8 Before claiming his/ her Prize, the Member who would be announced as the Winner of this Contest would be required to pay and all his/ her outstanding dues/overdues (including EMIs and ASF) as to his/ her Club Mahindra membership and non- payment of any such pending dues shall disentitle the Winner from claiming the Prize.
3.9 All the winners of the contest need to claim their reward/price within 3 months from the date of declaration of the winners. MHRIL shall honour the claims of reward/price of the contest only if it is received within 3 months as mentioned above. Any claim of reward/price received beyond 3 months shall not be honoured by MHRIL
4.1 All the information submitted by the Participant for the Contest shall be the property of Club Mahindra and Club Mahindra shall be entitled to use the same for any purpose whatsoever at its sole discretion. The Participant shall not be entitled to claim copyright or any other rights/ entitlements over the same.
4.2 Any lapse in communicating with the Winner due to false emails/ addresses provided by the Winner via Contest entry or the Membership process will not be the responsibility of Club Mahindra, and the Winner will be treated as void in such cases.
4.4 Process of distribution of the Prize may take 45 days period post receipt of all the relevant documents and information or winner announcement and no claim shall lie for any delay in distributing the Prize for any reasons whatsoever.
4.5 Club Mahindra shall not be liable for any delay/ failure to comply with its obligation caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, war, political unrest, riots, accidents, epidemic, pandemic, act of God or any other unavoidable reasons beyond its control.
4.6 In the event, it is discovered the Participant is either breaching the terms and conditions of this Contest or his/ her Membership or is ineligible to participate, the Prize won by the Participant shall stand withdrawn and the participation shall stand invalidated.
4.7 Club Mahindra reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion, without serving any prior intimation to the participants. Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Contest will be served to the participants by posting the revised terms and condition of the Contest on the Company’s web portal/ social media campaign page/s.
4.8 Club Mahindra does not take any responsibility for any information or content submitted by the contestants/ participants and reserves its rights to direct the possible claimants to the contestants/ participants in the respect of the information or content submitted by the participants.
4.9 Club Mahindra may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as name, member ID, phone number, email address etc. which may be used by Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited for its internal and promotional purposes. Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited may also access profile and other information from Social media platforms.
4.10 No other offers/ contests can be clubbed with this Contest.
4.11 Any disputes with regards to the Contest shall be referred to an arbitration by a Sole Arbitrator appointed by Club Mahindra in terms of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, at Mumbai, as such this Contest will be subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
4.12 By participating in the Contest, the participants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of participation.
4.13 All submissions and entries for the Contest shall be accepted at the sole discretion of Club Mahindra.