Passenger Flights Resume Between India and Singapore from Nov 29
India and Singapore have reached an agreement on the resumption of scheduled commercial passenger flights between the two countries under Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) from November 29, 2021.
There will be six designated flights daily from Chennai, Delhi, and Mumbai. The applications for vaccinated travel pass (VTP) for long-term pass holders and short -term visitors will start from Monday, Nov 29. The airline, IndiGo is also allowed to operate non-VTL flights between India and Singapore, however, these flights will be subject to prevailing public health requirements.
- For passengers travelling under VTL, must be fully vaccinated and present digital proof of vaccination.
- Passengers need to undergo two Covid-19 tests – a pre-departure test within two days before departing for Singapore while another test will be conducted on arrival at Changi Airport.
- After the test, travellers self-isolate until the result is confirmed to be negative.
- Children aged 12 years and below who are not vaccinated will be allowed to travel if they are accompanied by a VTL traveller who meets all VTL requirements.
- Passengers are also advised to check the entry requirements by the respective VTL countries.
- Short-term visitors need to purchase travel insurance, with a minimum coverage of Singapore $30,000 for Covid-19-related medical treatment and hospitalization costs, prior travelling to Singapore.
- Travellers must use the Trace Together app in Singapore. After leaving Singapore, the Trace Together app data must be kept for 21 days.
- In case any VTL requirements are not met, Singapore citizens and permanent residents must serve a seven or 10-day Stay Home Notice (SHN) upon arrival, depending on their travel history.
- All travellers aged between 12 and 18 years will not be allowed to travel on VTL flights.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Membership Reviews and Club Mahindra Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra is the flagship brand offering Club Mahindra Membership, other brands offered by the company are – Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As of Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 61+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at https://www.clubmahindra.com/