Advantages of Club Mahindra Red Membership Plan
Staying at a Club Mahindra resort is the best way for your family to enjoy a hassle-free family vacation – and with a Club Mahindra membership you can do this every year for up to 25 years. With a number of flexible offers, there’s a Club Mahindra membership plan that fits every budget and every type of holidaymaker. This innovative concept has caught on in a big way. Go through the online reviews of Club Mahindra and you can see it for yourself. Here’s a list of the advantages that a Club Mahindra membership offers:
1. Vacations aplenty: Club Mahindra membership offers 25 years of vacations. Each year you can avail of a seven-day holiday with Club Mahindra. You can club unused allotted days in a year to enjoy longer vacations with Club Mahindra the following year if you so desire. You can also split your holiday dates any way you please and enjoy more than one vacation in a year with Club Mahindra (with a minimum three-day vacation).
2. You're spoilt for choice: With over 50 holiday destinations to choose from across India, the only problem you might have to face as a Club Mahindra member is deciding on the location! Club Mahindra resorts are located in the most prime areas at various destinations and offer rooms with modern amenities, the best of services, and the most accommodating staff. Small families could choose a studio room while larger groups can book even a two-bedroom apartment.
3. Atithi Devo Bhava: Believing in this ancient Indian code of treating the guest as god, Club Mahindra is dedicated to providing only the highest quality of service to its patrons. The rooms are equipped with all essential amenities. The Club Mahindra resorts have game rooms, sports activities, lounges, restaurants that serve the local cuisine, and aesthetically designed spas. The dedicated staff comprising regional and local experts can help you plan your itinerary – such as booking transportation, getting permits, and helping you in every way possible to make sure you have a stress-free vacation with your family.
4. No financial worries: After you pay the Club Mahindra Membership fee and begin enjoying your vacations, you no longer need to worry about the financial aspects of your trip (within India). Hotel price fluctuations cannot affect you; besides the membership enables you to plan your family holidays in advance which comes with other benefits such as cheaper flight/train tickets.
5. Build wondrous memories: Vacationing with Club Mahindra ensures the best of family holidays. The staff at Club Mahindra resorts are keen to assist you in every way possible. Club Mahindra understands the value of a hard-earned vacation for you and your family. Any feedback or complaint you might have is attended to with courtesy. The objective is to help you enjoy a memorable stay.
Club Mahindra Memberships are offered on the basis of four ‘seasons’ – Blue, White, Red, and Purple. Blue is for the vacationer who prefers solitude and wishes to explore a place in the off-season, at less crowded destinations. White is for the traveller who likes a zestful holiday but who would also prefer it to be slightly low-key and hence, holidays in the low season. Red is for the avid holiday goer who likes to enjoy a destination in its full glory and gets to experience the best a location can provide. Purple is for those who enjoy the busiest of seasons (think Goa during New Year’s) and wants to enjoy the most exclusive offers and deals.
Red is a very well-balanced scheme that ensures a family enjoys a holiday just when the season is right, and coincides with factors like school vacations, making it an ideal plan to opt for if your holiday getaways are usually planned around that time.
The Red plan offers the following benefits:
• You have the freedom to choose almost any dates throughout the year to vacation at any spot with your family. The only exception is the ‘Super-Peak’ season at certain places; these usually last a week or so.
• It includes national holidays and long weekends (weekends preceded or followed by national holidays). These dates are not considered ‘Super-Peak’ seasons.
• This plan is ideal for those who wish to enjoy a particular destination without the influx of large crowds that ‘Super-Peak’ seasons usually come with. It lets you experience a destination the way it is meant to be enjoyed.
• This plan opens all resorts to members during mid-peak and low seasons.
• Club Mahindra Red lets you make the most of monsoons in the Western Ghats, summers in the Himalayas, winters in the Thar Desert, and spring in the northeast.
• Red offers a perfect balance between the Purple plan that encompasses all seasons and eventualities, and the low-budget White and Blue plans. The latter cannot avail of Club Mahindra resorts during certain seasons (and even then, priority is given on a first-come-first-served basis).
Staying at a Club Mahindra resort is the ideal way to holiday with your family. The no-hassle all-fun vacation allows you and your family to be pampered as you make incredible memories together. You get to stay in comfortable and well-furnished rooms overlooking beautiful vistas, and enjoy activities organised by experts.
Check out the Club Mahindra Reviews online for a peek into the untiring dedication of the resort staff and the happy experiences of other members. At the end of your trip, you too will be encouraged to put up your experience with Club Mahindra Membership to spread the joy.