January 24, 2020
Club Mahindra allows you to enjoy the best destinations in the country at any time of the year. Once you enrol in the Club Mahindra membership, you can explore different destinations of your choice and enjoy your stay at some of the most luxurious and well-known resorts across the country. Club Mahindra is also present overseas and gives you an opportunity to plan international holidays with your family as well. Holiday planning becomes much easier with a Club Mahindra membership. All you have to do is choose a destination and the travel period while Club Mahindra resorts across the country take care of the rest.
A Club Mahindra membership gives you an opportunity to enjoy family holidays across the country for 25 years. In order to get a Club Mahindra membership, you need to choose between the four different options available for you. The membership is divided into four plans based on peak travel season and offseason. If you are someone who wants to enjoy holidays throughout the year without considering the peak or low travel season, a Club Mahindra purple membership is ideal for you. It is one of the most popular membership plans available with Club Mahindra.
The purple membership is a no restriction membership where you can enjoy holidays throughout the year. You can travel in the peak as well as non-peak travel season. With a Club Mahindra purple membership, you will be able to travel when the resorts are not packed, during the monsoon, the non-peak season, school and college holidays, and even on national holidays, during major festivals, New Year’s Eve, basically any time of the year. A Club Mahindra purple membership is your ticket to family holidays throughout the year.
1. You Choose Your Vacation Period: With a Purple Club Mahindra membership, you can holiday on your own terms. With this membership plan, you have the option to travel to a resort of your choosing during the peak tourist season. You can spend New Year’s Eve in Goa and can also choose to spend a memorable break during the summer season in Manali when tourists flock both places and finding accommodation at pocket-friendly prices could be difficult. You can make the most of the occasions and festivals, which are celebrated across the country without worrying about the surge in hotel room rates or availability of the rooms. All you have to do is pick a destination of your choice and choose the dates of travel. You have the opportunity to experience the region’s authentic culture and make the most of your holidays.
2. Economical: A Club Mahindra Purple membership makes it possible for you to book holidays up to four months in advance. This helps you save on train and air tickets. This also eliminates the worry of having to spend extremely high costs on hotels during the peak season. You can stay at some of the most exotic resorts in the country and enjoy excellent facilities and services. With a Purple membership, you needn’t worry about the peak or festive season. You can be assured that your accommodation at the resort will be taken care of and you will not have to pay the otherwise high prices during peak travel season.
3. Additional Holidays: If you choose to holiday in the non-peak season, the extra nights will be added to your holiday dates and you will have more reasons to go on a family vacation. While you are free to travel during the peak season, travelling in the non-peak season comes with its own set of benefits for you.
4. Enjoy Local Experience: When you book a stay at the Club Mahindra resorts, you can indulge in various fun-filled activities with your family. Additionally, you get to pamper your taste buds with the region’s mouth-watering local cuisine that is served at the in-house restaurant in each of the resorts. This membership will give you a memorable travel experience, one that you will remember for a long time to come.
5. International Inventory: It is possible to travel around the world with this membership. You will be able to enjoy numerous services offered by the resorts on your hotel booking. Club Mahindra is present across different countries in the world and you will not have to worry about your accommodation when you plan an international holiday.
When it comes to choosing between the number of Club Mahindra resorts in the country, you will be spoilt for choice. You will not only be able to find one that meets your requirements but will also enjoy the best hospitality and service. Your holiday will be made special in every way imaginable. No matter the Club Mahindra membership you choose, you will definitely enjoy a memorable vacation with your family. Each plan has been designed keeping the needs of different types of travellers in mind.
If you are someone who does not plan holidays with the season in mind or how crowded a tourist spot can get at a particular time, this is the ideal membership plan for you. You are free to choose when and where to travel. You can travel according to your preferences and without any restrictions. The Purple Club Mahindra membership comes with various benefits that make it one of the most preferred plans for travellers from across the country. Know more about how purple membership plan is different from other Club Mahindra membership plans.
If you want to enjoy the best facilities in terms of accommodation, dining and relaxing, choose Club Mahindra. You are offered excellent hospitality, comfort and spacious rooms with every comfortable amenity. Club Mahindra has a strong presence at different holiday destinations in and out of the country. With a Club Mahindra purple membership, you sign up for the best vacations of your life. To enjoy fun-filled holidays for the next 25 years, apply for a Club Mahindra membership plan today!You can take a look at the numerous Club Mahindra reviews posted online by satisfied guests. It will offer you an insight into the experience of guests who have enjoyed a wonderful stay and made the most of the services at the Club Mahindra resorts across the country.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.