Very few people can resist the temptation of having chocolate. If you love chocolate, you would know that there is no better way to have chocolate than in a dessert. There are innumerable chocolate desserts from cakes to popsicles that are rich, decadent, and soul soothing.
Every time you carve chocolate, you may invariably order your favourite dessert chocolate online, isn’t it? But, have you thought about making chocolate dishes at home? A simple online search for delicious chocolate recipes would show hundreds of recipes and online videos. But choosing the best among them can be overwhelming. So, we have put together a list of simple dessert recipes that you can make with chocolate at home.
Banana and peanut butter popsicle
- 4-5 bananas
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 ½ cup dark chocolate (cut into smaller pieces)
How to make
- Cut the bananas into smaller even-sized pieces and let it freeze overnight.
- Grind the frozen banana into a smooth mixture, it should have a gooey texture.
- Now add the peanut butter into the banana mixture and grind for about 30 seconds so that the peanut butter is mixed completely.
- Now pour the mixture directly into the popsicle moulds, make sure that you tap it nicely so that there are no air bubbles and let it freeze for about 4-6 hours.
- While the ice-cream is freezing, just before you remove it out from the freezer, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Mix the mixture, and microwave for 30 seconds more. Repeat the process until the chocolate is smooth.
- Unmould the ice-cream, dip it into the dark chocolate mixture and serve
This is one of the best chocolate recipes that you can try making at home during summer to cool yourself from the sweltering heat. Children would love it!
Chocolate and Hazelnut Brownie
- 2 ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- 1 large cup all-purpose flour
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F, spray the baking tray with cooking spray.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread and flour in a bowl. Fold and mix nicely until the flour is completely mixed.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl and add it to the hazelnut spread and flour mixture and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture into the banking tray and spread it evenly.
- Bake it for about 25-30 minutes until the surface looks set and is slightly crisp. Let the cake cool, then cut it into small squares and enjoy! You can serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This is one of the simple chocolate recipes that you can make at home and serve your guests a delectable home-made brownie that would make them go ga-ga over your baking skills.
Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
How to make:
- Whisk the egg nicely
- Combine the cocoa powder and the sugar in a bowl and the egg into it and mix well
- Spoon the mixture in one big mug or two small mugs
- Microwave the mixture until it rises and then settles back again. Make sure that you don’t cover the mug
- Grab a spoon and enjoy the delicious chocolate cake
This is one of the easiest cake recipes that you can make in under 15 minutes. Also, you don’t need any fancy ingredients or cookware to make this cake. You can make it anytime of the day and satiate your sweet cravings.
- 250 grams of chocolate chips
- 150 grams of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Chopped nuts (optional)
How to make:
- Put chocolate chips in a big glass bowl, add the condensed milk and the butter to it.
- Melt all the ingredients together using the double boiling method. Make sure that you continuously stir the mixture while melting to ensure that the chocolate chips dissolve completely and there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture in a separate bowl. Make sure that you grease the bowl with butter.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top and let the mixture cool and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Cut into smaller pieces and enjoy.
No matter what season or day it is, warm chocolate fudge is sure to brighten up your day and mood. It is one of the simplest dessert recipes that can never go wrong.
- ¾ cup milk (you can use any kind of milk as you want)
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 3 big scoops of vanilla ice cream
How to make:
- In a blender, add milk, and chocolate syrup and blend it on high speed for about 10 seconds.
- Add the ice cream and blend it again at low speed for about 10 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour it into a tall glass and enjoy
Children love chocolate milkshakes but even adults find it hard to resist. It is a beverage that pleases all.
So, there you go, you have super simple chocolate recipes that you can try at home. Try one or all of these and delight your family members with the goodness of chocolate.