Listed amongst the best restaurants in Kumbhalgarh, Jeeman is renowned for its delicious food, magnificent decor, royal ambiance and excellent service. Flaunting a beautiful regional decor with exquisite glass carvings in the centre of the ceiling, it has a display kitchen in the corner. It hosts organised buffets with separate veg and non-veg sections. Featuring comfortable sofa seating on corners, outdoor seating on the terrace and 68 cover seating, Jeeman Restaurant also plays soft music to enhance the dining experience. Moreover, it hosts a dosa andgg station during breakfast and an interactive counter for Indian bread during lunch and dinner. Besides, it organises themed dinners during the weekends around the themes like Rajasthani, Punjabi and Club Carnival.
Jeeman is also quite popular for its lip-smacking Veg, Fish, Chicken and Mutton Kebabs. People also love its delicious biryani (both veg and non-veg) with Mirch ka Salan and Burani Raita. For those who love Asian cuisine, the restaurant serves incredible stir-fried Asian greens, Kung Pao Chicken, Clear Soups, Wok tossed Noodles and Fried Rice.
No. However, Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh has a lounge.
No, in addition to a variety of Indian desserts, Jeeman serves delicious baked goods and desserts like baked cheesecake, dry cake slices (carrot cake, beetroot cake, marble cake and dry fruit cake), sizzling brownie and cakes (chocolate, black forest and fruit flavoured).
Yes, Jeeman Restaurant offers plenty of healthy food options such as:
● A variety of salads (chef’s salad, sprouted bean salad, fresh fruit salad with lemon and honey dressing, garden fresh green salad and Greek salad)
● Oriental stir-fried vegetables/chicken
● Steamed fish with light soy and ginger sauce
● Shallow fried yoghurt and figs patties (dahi ke kebab)
● Fresh juices/coolers (Watermelon juice, pineapple juice, smoothies, shikanji, lassi and buttermilk)
Rajasthan has eight Club Mahindra resorts.