January 24, 2020
Club Mahindra, one of India’s most loved family holiday resort chains, offers Club Mahindra membership to ensure your family has a fun time while on vacation. There are four types of Club Mahindra membership – Purple, Red, White, and Blue – and each is an investment for 25 years during which you and your family can enjoy memorable vacations across the globe.
Club Mahindra has over 50+ resorts in India and abroad; 32 Holiday Club Oy resorts in Finland, Sweden, and Spain; and 4300+ affiliated resorts across the globe. If that’s not reason enough, here are some Club Mahindra membership reviews from ‘White season’ members who have been on countless magical family holidays with their families:
• “Could not have asked for a better holiday. Sitting in the balcony of my floating cottage.” –Chinmay Mohapatra [stayed at Club Mahindra Ashtamudi, Kerala]
• “We, a family of 5, stayed at this resort 2BR apartment from 19 to 22 March. The resort location is good, reception and housekeeping excellent. The apartments are spacious, cosy, and clean, and the kitchen is well-equipped.” –Shashank Oka [stayed at Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments, Dubai]
• “Club Mahindra Binsar Valley is a perfect resort for complete peace and rejuvenation.” –Lalit Kumar Morodia [stayed at Club Mahindra Binsar Valley, Uttarakhand]
• “Cherai Beach resort is one of the best resorts of Club Mahindra. My 9-year-old daughter Sayali enjoyed it the most because the staff had arranged a special celebration for kids on account of Children’s Day.” –Prashant Desai [stayed at Club Mahindra Cherai Beach, Kerala]
• “Kudos to the courteous staff of Club Mahindra for the best holiday experience we had last month. We had a river view room, nice food at Machaan – and to top it all, the best tiger sighting on our anniversary day.” –Goutam Mukherjee [stayed at Club Mahindra Corbett Resort]
• “Beautiful resort. Hospitable staff. Excellent, finger-licking food. Amazing weather. Superb adventure activities. Need I say more? Thank you for making our holiday a memorable one.” –Ajaykrishna Sharma [stayed at Club Mahindra Derby Green, Ooty]
• “Recently, I went to Dharamshala with my family at Club Mahindra Kangra Valley Resort. This resort is situated in the lap of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Our room was very comfortable, with a spectacular view of the snow-capped Dhauladhar Hills. There were plenty of activities scheduled throughout the day, which kept us engrossed. The entire staff from the lobby manager to the activity-in-charge encouraged us to participate in the activities along with other guests. The variety offered on the menu surpassed my expectations. Though this time our stay was only for two days, our time at the resort was overall a memorable one and I would insist that my parents plan another visit for a longer stay.” –Krishan Sood [first-time user of his Club Mahindra membership; stayed at Club Mahindra’s Kangra Valley Resort Dharamshala]
These Club Mahindra resort reviews are straight from the hearts of families who have made some unforgettable memories at Club Mahindra resorts. Do check out more Club Mahindra reviews online!With a Club Mahindra membership, every season is holiday season. Club Mahindra membership reviews list the White-coded season a favourite among travel aficionados. You can go on family holiday with White season Club Mahindra Membership when resorts are less crowded during non-peak season and enjoy the tranquillity of nature at its best.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.