February 04, 2020
Rightly called the ‘Venice of the East’, the Lake City of Udaipur is an architectural wonder and cultural marvel. Since it was set in the middle of the desert, the erstwhile maharajas clearly felt the need to create lakes everywhere, consequently making Udaipur an oasis.
Udaipur in Rajasthan is especially popular when it comes to planning weddings and family functions; it is an effortlessly romantic city with white marble forts silhouetted against the sparkling water. It is a city you should visit at least once in your life – the rich culture, heritage, and history is explained in the most intricate detail through its structures.
Expect to feel like royalty during your stay in this spectacular city in Rajasthan. You can have a comfortable stay at Club Mahindra’s Udaipur resort whenever you plan a Udaipur holiday, and discover the stories of an age gone by. The Club Mahindra resort in Udaipur, Rajasthan is the ideal place to have a royal experience befitting an actual king.
Club Mahindra’s properties have set a gold standard for family holidays all over the country; expect an elegant, spacious, and beautifully maintained heritage resort in Udaipur where you and your family can enjoy one of the most memorable holidays of your life.
The Udaipur resort in Rajasthan is popular with families and couples alike. Thanks to the hospitality and tireless efforts of the staff, and the world-class amenities and lavish rooms, happy travellers have left behind glowing reviews of the resort. Take a look at these Club Mahindra reviews of Udaipur resort to know what they have said:
• “Excellent location in Udaipur with most tourist attractions nearby. Good amenities in Club Mahindra, Udaipur. Excellent food with great taste, choice, and preparation made our stay at Udaipur memorable.” –Sanjay Mathur
• “A royal destination in Udaipur. Beautiful location with all the possible services. Best food from starters to dessert. The sweet behaviour of the staff made the trip more ‘mesmerising’ for us. Seriously loved it.” –Ananya Singh
• “As club mahindra member, we spent couple of days here and the stay was very comfortable. Room service, staff and the premise were good. It is bit out skirts on highway but not too far. Has a small swimming pool + other club activities. We didn't have food in the restaurant there so can't comment but room service we tested couple of times .. food was good.” – dnandagopal
• “our stay was very comfortable and satisfying....had fun during our stay. entire hotel staff was very cooperative and engaged with customers. good job by housekeeping, restaurant & reception staff!!!!!! thank you.” – rekhayadav
• “One of my favourite Club Mahindra resorts indeed!!Really extravagant and royal interior. The ambience is exemplary as well Thanks for as the staff. The festival themes are also followed well. The staff was very friendly and Mr. Himanshu deserves a special thanks. The room were even better and the view was just as amazing as the entire resort!! All in all an amazing experience it was!!” - Twisha P
Club Mahindra Udaipur Resort in Rajasthan is a heritage property that will transform your vacation from great to absolutely fantastic. Expect a whole lot of tranquillity, rest, and rejuvenation during your stay with Rajasthan’s old-world charm and traditional Rajputana hospitality. The Udaipur resort’s modern comforts and amenities will only elevate the experience you have with your family.
The Udaipur resort in Rajasthan offers a plethora of holiday activities – Rajasthani nail art, cooking classes, local sightseeing, traditional dance and cultural performances, gaming, zorbing and pottery. The in-house restaurant of Udaipur resort serves some of the most delicious local dishes.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.