#ClubM Pulse: How to Make a Beautiful String Art Decoration at Home
While you holiday from home, utilize this opportunity to add an artistic touch to your home.* Here is a super easy and crafty solution to do that, String Art Decoration. This wonderful DIY doesn’t take much of your time and is a beautiful way to refresh the interiors of your house. This retro craft requires very few materials and is an inexpensive way to add some personality to your walls. All you need to make this is a small wooden plank, paper template, hammer, nails and colourful threads.
1. Create a Word Template by writing the words of your choice on a paper and do a cut out of the same.
2. Place the Word Template on the wooden plank.
3. Hammer the nails into the wooden plank, following the outline of your template.
4. When you've traced the entire template with nails, carefully remove the paper.
5. Pick colourful threads that match with your home interior.
6. Use the string to start weaving in a back and forth fashion.
7. Once it's done hang it on a wall or place it next to a table, it's your choice.
Interesting, isn’t it? So, collect all the materials and get in touch with the artist in you with this creative DIY. While you are holidaying at home, spend fun time and create magical memories with your family.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Resort Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra Membership Fees gives you opportunity to explore your holidays across world, the other brands offered by the company are – Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As on Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 61+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at www.clubmahindra.com