February 06, 2020
Kid Friendly Travel Destinations This Summer
Resorts In India
'Only At Club Mahindra' Experiences
February 06, 2020
The year rushes by like a hurricane as soon as February ends and with the approaching summer, not capitalising on the vacation days would almost be a crime! Would it not? Imagine missing out and wondering as the rain starts to pour in and your children start another academic year, what if you would have taken the trip you all deserved? None of us want that and that is exactly why planning well in advance comes handy.
We have a list of destinations that are just the right fit for summer and will have you rejuvenated and relieved from the heat. These are a few locations that tend to stay relatively less hot and are immensely kid friendly, in terms of the variety of options that the resorts have, the kind of sight seeing one can take up around the resort and taking the safety aspect into account.
• Ashtamudi, Kerala Club Ashtamudi’s floating cottages will lull you to sleep and the magnificent view from the window opens up to blue waters from every cottage. Being one of the most idyllic settings, you can relax with your family and refresh yourself with a cup of hot tea. Bird watching or simply trying your hand at fishing, there are various reasons to visit Kerala during this time of the year.
• White Meadows, Manali Elegantly perched on the banks of Beas, White Meadows, resort in Manali offers breath-taking vistas of the mountains and the river, delectable food and plenty of options for adventure sports. Travelling to the river banks with your children during their vacation and letting them enjoy the weather in the hills at a time when it gets excruciatingly hot in the cities is a great way to unwind and relax this holiday.
• Dal Lake, Srinagar Kashmir is the best location for the summer. Being surrounded by two enormous mountain ranges, Kashmir is an abode for houseboats. Due to the ideal location, your family can experience the Kashmiri way of life as soon as you step out of the resort in Srinagar. Just a stone’s throw away are the houses of locals where you can experience the Kashmiris as they go about their daily life.
• Derby Green, Ooty The summer capital of the British, Ooty was once home to the tribal folk of Todas, Badagas, Irulas and Kurumbas who enriched the region with their culture. The best time to visit Ooty with your family is from October to June when the temperature remains around 25°C. The Derby Green Ooty resort is spread over five and a half acres of meadows overlooking the race course, this resort is one of the prettiest resorts in Ooty because it is bound to take your breath away with every scenic wonder you come across. You can go through Club Mahindra reviews to know more about these properties.
• Tungi, Lonavala The resort at Lonavala, though a little far inside from the main city, is one if the easiest getaways that you can indulge in when you are trapped in the city and craving a vacation. The resort boasts of breath-taking views from different spots and one can relax in the pool and simply come back after a relaxing time. For everyone who resides in Mumbai or Pune, this is a great option for a short break during the heated summers.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.