October 06, 2020
Unlock 5.0: City-wise Safety Guidelines You Should Know in Case You are Planning a Holiday
Resorts In India
'Only At Club Mahindra' Experiences
October 06, 2020
During the last couple of weeks, we have been witnessing the ease in COVID-19 lockdown restrictions. The Unlock phases are being carried out depending on the number of cases and the intensity of the COVID-19 situation in the state. Most recently, the safety guidelines for Unlock 5.0 were issued.
The Unlock 5.0 city-wise safety guidelines bring good news for restaurants, cafes and bars. Inter-state travelling and holidays have been given the green light with no need for an e-pass to visit some cities. Here’s what you should know:
* Schools, cinema halls and social, academic, entertainment, cultural, religious, political functions and other gatherings and large congregations continue to be prohibited and closed till October 31.
* The trial run of allowing bars and weekly markets has been extended till October 31.
* Two weekly markets will be allowed per day per zone in the three municipal corporation areas.
* Inter-district train travel is to resume in October. Normal operations of Mumbai’s suburban train system remains prohibited. Essential service providers and dabbawalas have been permitted to travel in local trains. Local train services might resume for all by mid-October.
* Maharashtra has opened restaurants, bars and food courts and will resume services from October 5.
* Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres and multiplexes, auditoriums, metro and schools remain closed.
* No social and political events can be held in October. Gatherings of up to 100 persons outside containment zones are also prohibited.
* Schools, coaching and educational institutes to open in a phased manner.
* Cinema halls and multiplexes to resume operations with 50% capacity.
* Public libraries will be opening in October.
* Swimming pools can open from October 15 but only for training purposes.
* Public gatherings of more than 100 people are allowed but on certain conditions.
* Sunday lockdown and night curfew have been lifted.
* Guest lists for funerals and marriages have been increased to 100 people, easing the limit of three persons in a car and 50% capacity in buses.
* Uttarakhand has opened its doors for tourists, doing away with the requirement of mandatory quarantine and permit for inter-district movement of people.
* Cinema halls, theatres are opening with up to 50% seating capacity.
* Current ceiling of 100 people gathering for social and political functions has been removed from October 15.
* Schools, colleges, amusement parks and entertainment centres remain closed in October.
* Chennai suburban train services will resume from October 5. The services will be restricted to essential services personnel.
* Restaurants and tea shops are allowed to run from 6 am till 9 pm. Parcel and takeaway services available till 10 pm.
For the travel and hospitality industry, it means more relief and relaxation. People are becoming more and more comfortable with the idea of venturing out to a nearby hill station for the weekend or even enjoying a staycation at a resort or hotel in one’s city. Club Mahindra resorts ensure that all safety guidelines are followed to maintain resort safety and make it a fun and memorable #CMSafeStay for members.
About Club Mahindra Holidays
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Membership Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra is the flagship brand offering Club Mahindra Membership, the other brands offered by the company are –Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As on Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 100+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at www.clubmahindra.com
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.