January 17, 2020
An increasing number of people today are transforming from mere tourists into seasoned travellers. They are more aware of the joys of taking a family vacation and are investing in world-class experiences. A truly wonderful family vacation, however, comes with proper planning and a thorough itinerary. The choice of resort where one stays on a vacation, especially with family, becomes an important issue.
If you are planning an international vacation with your family, a timeshare helps to take your vacation – already a great experience – higher by several notches. It allows you to enjoy stays at lavish overseas resorts with modern amenities, every single year. So what is a timeshare, how does it work, and how can your Club Mahindra membership help you avail of this feature?
A Club Mahindra membership opens up a world of opportunities for travellers looking for comfortable stay options on their trips abroad. Club Mahindra resorts are not only present in the best of places in India, but also in various international destinations such as Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, and Finland. Apart from that, through a Club Mahindra membership’s exclusive access to a holiday exchange program the members can holiday at over 4,000 resorts in exotic destinations all over the world.
All this makes ‘now’ the right time to get yourself a Club Mahindra membership since it has a lot in store for you. It offers different options of vacation ownership that allows members to book a week of holiday every year for 25 years at any resort of their 50+ resorts. This is regardless of whether you want a family vacation at the beach, a forest location, a hill station, or an adventurous trek. Club Mahindra offers the best kind of comfort and hospitality at each resort, with a variety of activities and workshops to keep visitors engaged. Rest assured, there will never be a dull moment if you choose to vacation with Club Mahindra Holidays.
For people who thrive on action, adventure and thrills, acquiring a Club Mahindra membership is the best way to get away from the monotony of routine. The Club Mahindra membership has an exciting option: the ability for members to exchange a week-long slot with any of the resorts affiliated with Resort Condominium International (RCI).
RCI is a program for holiday exchange available exclusively to timesharing memberships. It lets you exchange the holidays you have left in your membership, with any available resorts from other timesharing companies in the world.
Club Mahindra offers a complimentary RCI membership valid for two years to each individual who opts for a Club Mahindra membership. There are currently two types of holiday packages under RCI:
• Standard Exchange – Under Standard Exchange, members must first deposit their week slot for the vacation. This is solely for the current year of membership.
• Bonus Week – Under this program, you will be able to avail of an additional week of holidaying without having to deposit any days or weeks from your original membership.
RCI enables members to book a resort available in other countries, in exchange for the vacation time they have in their home country. The timesharing option depends on the availability of accommodation at the resort, the membership package, the accommodation type, and the season in the particular country. Additionally, the points given to you by the timesharing company are also a significant factor in getting a slot.
A membership with RCI goes a long way in making your vacationing experience unforgettable. All the benefits extended to you come at a reasonable rate too. Here are a few things to keep in mind while opting for an RCI membership:
• Most Club Mahindra resorts have won the Gold Crown Awards. These include the resorts at Cherai Beach, Binsar Valley, Gir, Dharamsala, Mashobra, Poovar, Manali, Udaipur, Mussoorie, Madikeri, Varca Beach, Naukuchiatal, Kumbhalgarh, Kumarakom, and Thekkady, among others. Before you plan your family holiday, please check if the resort you wish to book is in the list of awardees. Choosing to stay in any of these Club Mahindra resorts gives you higher points which you can accumulate and redeem for a stay at similar locations (based on availability). These benefits are not possible with regular bookings. Read Club Mahindra reviews online to know more about these coveted resorts.
• The international resort suites under the RCI program are available to members on a per-night basis. That is definitely a much better option than the week-long slots that are available in the timeshare format. This means you can enjoy the comforts of any suite for just a minimal exchange fee, without having to worry about extravagant costs associated with the luxury accommodation.
• As members, you are allowed to exchange your membership weeks of Gold Crown-awarded resorts. You will get the first and foremost preference when it comes to booking resorts of the same category. Besides, you aren’t even charged for the reservation. With quality resorts in the same price range, can things get any better?
• Exchanging with RCI means availing of all luxury amenities that the partner resorts have to offer. The flexibility of choosing stay options with offerings tailor-made to your needs is unparalleled.
If you are perpetually bitten by the travel bug, Club Mahindra and RCI memberships are the best gifts you can give yourself. With modern amenities and accommodation options, a Club Mahindra membership, together with RCI, offers you more bang for the buck!
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.