January 26, 2020
The Club Mahindra membership comes with a variety of plans to choose from. Based on your family’s holiday patterns and likes, you can opt for any of the four seasons available. The ’Purple’ season is for those who want the privilege of holidaying throughout the year, across all Club Mahindra resorts, with exclusive access to the owned season ‘Purple’. The ’Red’ season is for those who would like to vacation throughout the year, barring super-peak seasons. The ’White’ season is the third plan, which offers members the chance to holiday during the off-peak but pleasant season (generally the weeks just before (or) immediately after peak seasons). Finally, the ’Blue’ Season is for those who love to travel to uncrowded places during the off-peak seasons.
When you choose to spend your Club Mahindra holidays using the ’Red’ plan, you can avail of the following benefits.
• The major feature of the ’Red’ Club Mahindra membership plan is that it allows you the chance to vacation with family during most dates in a year, across destinations. However, the super-peak dates are not allowed in this plan. Examples of super-peak seasons include New Year’s Eve in Goa during which revelers throng the state to usher in the New Year.
• Other days like national holidays and festivals/long weekends can also be spent at our resorts by availing of this plan.
• The ’Red’ plan is particularly great when you want to take off during holiday/peak seasons however want to avoid the huge crowds of the super-peak dates, which allows you to enjoy the destination without the maddening crowds.
• During non-peak and mid-peak seasons as well, all resorts are open to members of this plan.
• Thus, it is also a great plan when you and your family love the monsoon season and would like to explore nature’s beauty during the rains.
Club Mahindra reviews regularly feature happy members who have availed of the ’Red’ membership plan. With this plan, you can enjoy a holiday with your family at our Club Mahindra resorts across the country, at any time of the year, except during super-peak season, thereby avoiding too much crowd, and allowing yourself the time to unwind at your own place.
Get ready to utilize the benefits of the ’Red’ Club Mahindra membership plan, by signing up on the Club Mahindra website or mobile app, and enjoy family vacations at exotic holiday destinations for 25 years! Also, read through these Club Mahindra resort reviews & get a sneak peek of how members are spending their family vacations with Club Mahindra resorts!
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.