January 14, 2020
Surrounded by the hills at the height of 2240 meters above sea level, Ooty has always been a perfect destination for family vacation. Being an abode of natural beauty there are many places to visit in Ooty. It has relatively the unchanging climate all over the year. Being a South Indian travel destination; it offers assorted delicious local food of Ooty to the travellers no matter vegetarians or non-vegetarians. At the Club Mahindra Danish Villa Ooty resort, you get a chance to taste the entire range of mouth-watering local delicacies. The skilful chefs here serve you the local cuisines with love. Though the menu has many tempting delicacies; you are recommended to try a few of them listed below.
The Six Must-Try Local Delicacies of Tamil Nadu At Club Mahindra Danish Villa Ooty Resort Are:
1. Idli Sambhar: When soft Idlis are soaked in the hot Sambhar, the taste is matchless. The spices used in Sambhar are grown locally and thus tastes the best.
2. Dosa: You can discover varieties of Dosa during your stay in Club Mahindra Danish Villa Ooty resort. From the plain to paper to masala to crispy and paneer Dosa; the list is long.
3. Aval with Tea: Aval is flattened rice. Fried with vegetables and served with ginger tea. Club Mahindra Reviews often praise the Aval served here.
4. Koi Udakka: The chicken curry when served with steamed rice is named as Koi Udakka in Tamil Nadu.
5. Eera Benguvae Sandege: It is a delightful garlic and onion-based side dish. You can have it for light hunger in evening hours.
6. Kozhukkatta: It is a sweet dish. Dumplings prepared with rice flour for the outer wrapping and grated coconut with jaggery is used for inner filling.
What Could More Be Gained By the Stay in Club Mahindra Danish Villa Ooty Resort?
There are many activities planned by the Ooty resort team to make your family vacations memorable. They organise many holiday activities so that you get a chance to spend quality time with family. Although there are many resorts in Ooty; the Club Mahindra Ooty resort here offers you spacious and comfortable rooms equipped with all essential amenities. Various Club Mahindra reviews explain about the best hospitality experienced in Club Mahindra Danish Villa Ooty Resort. Plan a holiday now and have a wonderful holiday experience with Club Mahindra Membership.
Indulge in several activities and experiences on your next stay at our Ooty resort, Yercaud or any of the other Club Mahindra resorts in Tamil Nadu. With several things to do at our resorts in Ooty, and nearby places to visit in Ooty, Yercaud, and other destinations in Tamil Nadu, a magical family holiday is assured.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.