March 27, 2021
CM Content Team
It is March, and the anticipation and excitement of the upcoming holiday is building up. People have started planning where to go, with whom to go, what to wear, what shades of colour to purchase, the spread of food and beverages, and so on.
Yes! We are talking of the fast-approaching Holi weekend!
Holi will start on Sunday, March 28, 2021 with ‘Holika Dahan’ and end on Monday, March 29, 2021, with the festival of colours.
The first day of Holi – ‘Holika Dahan’ – signifies the victory of good over evil with the symbolic burning of a bonfire. It is observed every year on a full-moon night (Poornima) in March. On the second day of Holi, we celebrate the love of Lord Krishna for Radha, with the festival of colours.
Holi also signals the arrival of spring after winter. It is celebrated as a thanksgiving for a good harvest.
No more fears, only fun
Having been cooped up for months at home due to COVID-19 restrictions, it is time to get away from the madding crowd and celebrate a safe and eco-friendly Holi at a Club Mahindra resort. Your Club Mahindra resort holiday is the ‘medicine’ you have been waiting for all these months – a Magical Kingdom that is your ‘home-away-from-home’.
Preparations for a joyous eco-friendly Holi are in full swing at Club Mahindra. These are some of the COVID-19 related precautionary steps that we have taken to ensure your safety and a happy, eco-friendly Holi at our destinations.
- COVID-19 Test: Club Mahindra has associated with leading laboratories to provide COVID-19 tests, either at your home or at a nearby pathology lab.
- COVID-19 Guidelines, Procedures and Processes: To ensure consistent implementation of COVID-19 related safety guidelines, procedures and processes across all our resorts, Club Mahindra has tied-up with Bureau Veritas, a globally recognised leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (including ISO certification).
- Safety for our Staff and You: Your experience of an eco-friendly Holi starts before you step foot in our resort. All your concerns are met and the relevant boxes are ‘ticked’, viz., staff wearing Personal Protective Equipment, thermal screening of visitors and staff, sanitisation, contactless procedures and up-to-date technology.
- Social Distancing and Sanitisers: We comply with social distancing norms in all the common areas – restaurants, lounges, conference rooms, etc. Sanitiser dispensers are deployed in all common passageways.
- Contactless Processes: You can use our smartphone-based Club Mahindra application to check-in or order food and beverages.
- Our Restaurants: All our restaurants follow social distancing norms. Our crockery, cutlery and other implements are sanitised in UV units. You can choose any delectable dish of your choice from our mouth-watering à la carte menu.
For your eco-friendly Holi, Club Mahindra Resorts has planned an amazing array of scrumptious and yummy local cuisines, prepared by our team of innovative and creative chefs. Some Club Mahindra Resorts may also offer some traditional dishes such as Aaloo ke Gutke and Bhang Ki Chutney (Club Mahindra Corbett, Binsar, and Naukuchiatal), Garhwal Ka Fannah (Club Mahindra Mussoorie and Kanatal), and many such delectable treats to pamper your taste buds.
With over 100 Club Mahindra Resorts, to pick from you are truly spoilt for choice. So, pick up the phone and make your booking. We are waiting for your call and are ready to make your eco-friendly Holi celebration safe, blissful and magical.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Resort Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra Membership Fees gives you an opportunity to explore your holidays across the world, the other brands offered by the company are – Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As on Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 100+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at www.clubmahindra.com
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.