February 05, 2020
5 Must-See Palaces of Rajasthan Include Kumbhalgarh
Resorts In India
'Only At Club Mahindra' Experiences
February 05, 2020
With its massive forts and gorgeous palaces, it isn’t a surprise that Rajasthan is known as the land of the maharajas. However, while on vacation, it can be close to impossible to see each and every palace in the state. Hence, we have put together a list with some of the most beautiful places to visit in Rajasthan.
1. Jal Mahal If in Jaipur for family vacations, the Jal Mahal is certainly a must-visit. Its beautiful sand-colored exterior makes it stand out against the blue lake it is situated in. The palace looks as though it is floating in the Man Sagar Lake, which makes it certainly a marvelous experience to behold.
2. Amber Palace With its wonderful carvings, mirrors, and precious stones, the Amber Palace is a breath-taking beauty. This 16th-century palace is made entirely out of white marble and red sandstone and is an impressive addition to Jaipur’s enviable collection of beautiful palaces.
3. Udaipur City Palace Imagine walking through a palace that gives stunning views of the Lake Pichola and the rest of the city. The City Palace consists of a number of major and minor palaces as well as a museum. It is surely a must-visit for all your family vacations in Udaipur.
4. Monsoon Palace It is, of course, difficult to decide which palaces to see in the city of lakes and palaces. But this architectural marvel needs to be there on your list. The palace is located on the Bansdara hills and stands out against the Udaipur skyline.
5. Mandir Palace The Mandir Palace of Jaisalmer is a five-story structure with intricately carved balconies on each floor. It also has a pagoda-style Tazia Tower. This palace should be visited for its detailed and beautiful carvings.
It is best to visit Rajasthan between the months of July and March i.e. during the monsoons and winters. It is generally advised not to visit the state for family vacations during the summers as temperatures may go up to 48 °C.
All of these three cities are well-connected to other cities of India. You may fly there via the Sanganer International Airport, Dabok Airport, and Jodhpur Airport to reach Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jaisalmer respectively. There are multiple trains and buses that connect these cities as well.
There are a number of resorts by Club Mahindra in Rajasthan. While in style, these resorts emulate the architecture of the Rajput palaces. However, you will also find all the modern amenities you need, here. When you are not exploring the city, the resort has a number of activities for the entire family like indoor games, dance performances, puppet shows, traditional dress-up, and more. These resorts in Rajasthan are certainly the best to enjoy the traditional Rajasthani culture.
So book your tickets quickly and enjoy Rajasthan the royal way! Also, read through these Club Mahindra reviews by happy members & know why they love vacationing at Club Mahindra resorts in Rajashthan!
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading player in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays as also stated by Club Mahindra Membership Reviews and Club Mahindra Reviews, primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra is the flagship brand offering Club Mahindra Membership, other brands offered by the company are – Club Mahindra Resorts Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As of Mar 31, 2019, MHRIL has 61+ resorts across India and abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy, Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain. Visit us at https://www.clubmahindra.com/
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members , who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.